Saturday, July 27, 2019

About Me

I thought I had already created the "about me" post... as I'm looking back, I realize I hadn't so here it is. 

Greeting, my name is Aly

To say I appreciate music would be a total understatement! I am a musician and a music advocate. Currently residing in West Jordan, UT and working at a local music shop. I teach private lessons as well as elementary band classes locally. 
Primarily a saxophonist, but have grown my talents as a multi-instrumentalist. Other instrumental hobbies of mine include; clarinet, flute, guitar, ukulele, jaw harp & bass guitar. 
I love learning, and if I can get my hands on an instrument, I will take my time to learn it. I can play a lot of instruments except kazoo.

Hobbies:
I love photography, nature & travel. The social media-verse is expanding at a rapid pace in which anyone can be a blogger, and here is my little piece of the universe. I don't write very often, I work a full time job and spend a lot of time involved in music. 

I'm excited to see where this goes, if anything I'm excited to share my adventures & thoughts. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment